Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kansas City Star, That's What I Are!





We've only been home a few days and already I cannot wait to go back to Kansas City.  A lot of special memories of ours is there, our first house, the girls were born there, friends we have left behind and my brother.

But we made the best of it and did as much as we could while there last weekend!

We visited with Ryan and Juliane at The Fun Run!









Had a home cooked breakfast by Jeremy and the girls!





Had many hours of retail therapy!  Found lots of great deals including the new comforter sets, one for me and Dallas, one for Jeremy and Brandon!







The girls had their first jacuzzi bubble bath!





I finally figured out the washer, or did I?  Seems I may have used way too much soap!




Jeremy and I had facials, his was chocolate and mine was sea-weed!




I aggravated my nieces with fur, Charlie and Fergie, with the camera!





We went to AMC (the best ever!) theater in Olathe. 
Jeremy, Madeline and Lainey watched Tangled. 








Dallas and I watched Black Swan (rockin twisted movie) in the "Fork and Screen."  For those of you that haven't experienced a theater like this, get on it!  You have a wonderful wait staff that will bring you drinks, appetizers, dinner and desserts all with a push of a button!




Brandon watched The Green Hornet in the "Cinema Suites," which is like the fork and screen only with recliners, yes, I said RECLINERS!


I'll miss ya Bubbas', thanks for the after Christmas-Christmas and the company!  Love ya!





We didn't get around to seeing everyone on the list, but know we missed ya!  Kisses to Alenda, Meaghan, Cameron, Henry, Amanda, Q the Amazing, Ashley, Michelle, Ami and Matt.

Watch out Wheats!  We'll be invading your territory next!

1 comment: