Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What A Year It Will Be!!

Very excited about this weekend, we are loading up the truck and heading out to KC!!  We get to spend some family time with the Bubbas, and get to check out the remodeled house.  Hopefully get to check in with some of our friends and see some sites!  (Nelson Adkins!)

As I was thinking about this up coming trip it got me to thinking about everything else happening this year!  So many adventures for so many friends and family of ours!

Of course there is my girls, Lainey continuing in her dreams of becoming a dancer/singer and hopefully starting PRE-SCHOOL!! And turning 4!

Madeline going into the 3rd grade and turning 8, she even mentioned starting karate? Hmm, we will see?!

Courtney will be starting her SENIOR year of high school and Robbie Lee will turn 16 and get his official drivers licence, UNBELIEVABLE!!  So Proud!

Duke and Nae Nae will begin construction of their forever HOME!!  PS don't forget to add a doggie door for your new baby with fur, MOE!!

Jeremy and Brandon WILL continue growing not only in their successful  careers, but also their family!

My cousin James and my girlfriend Lesli will be tying the knot soon, FINALLY making Les-P family! Even though, to me, she already was!

Dallas and I hope to buy and move in our new house!  I keep making a list and checking it twice, gonna find out who's coming down on that price! We have GOT to get the girls in separate bedrooms before I go insane!  I would also love to get Dallas into another vehicle!

Oh, and Prudence just told me she sees herself with a new friend this year! I told her maybe, but only if we get a HOUSE!

1 comment: